The brake system is the most critical element in terms of vehicle safety and should be inspected regularly or at the first sign of any problems. When operating properly the brake system will improve vehicle control and handling, especially when driving in rain and snow.
Contact your nearest Flynn's Tire & Auto Service if you notice any of the following:
• Car pulls to one direction during braking
• Vibration felt in brake pedal or steering wheel
• Brake pedal feels soft or unresponsive
• Unusual noise when applying the brakes
• Brake fluid needs added repeatedly to the master cylinder
• Brake fluid visible on the outside of wheel
Additional Tire & Auto Services
*Not available at all locations.